Writing a good bio is really important. It helps other Roosters get to know you and learn what you are like as a roommate.
Here are some questions to answer when writing your bio:
- What are you like as a roommate?
- What you are looking for in a roommate?
- What do you like/dislike to do when you travel?
- Are you more outgoing or introverted?
- What are your favorite hobbies, books, movies, shows, music, food, etc?
Below are some examples of good bios:
- Hi, I'm a 32-year-old entrepreneur who just started my own moving company. I also work part-time doing market research for an ad agency. I'm a trustworthy, honest, clean and respectful person who wants the same from a roommate. I love reading, sports, and trying out new restaurants. I now live in LA but I grew up in Boston and am a huge Boston sports fan!
- Hi there, I'm excited to be a part of this community. I love seeing the world and experiencing new places. My all-time favorite travel destinations are Paris, San Francisco, and New York. I really enjoy meeting new people and making new friends. I'm clean, respectful, and super easy-going and am looking for someone who's the same. Cheers!
- Hey everyone! My favorite thing to do is travel the world. I love music and try to go to as many music festivals as I can. I love exploring, meeting people from different cultures, and discovering new places. I'm also a big fan of anything that involves the ocean (and the letter "S"). I love scuba diving, swimming, surfing, sailing, and snorkeling. I'm very laid back and easy-going but I definitely know how to have a good time.