Here are some tips for how you can have a safe and comfortable Roost trip.
- Tell a few trusted family members and friends about your trip and where you’ll be traveling to. Once you know your specific hotel information, share that too. And after check-in let them know your room number.
- It’s best to communicate with your roommate via text or email so we have a record of your conversations in case you need to bring an issue or problem to our attention.
- Familiarize yourself with the hotel you’re staying in. Locate the route to elevators and emergency exits from your room. Know where the front desk is located and how to reach them at all hours.
- As always when traveling, use common-sense safety precautions. Always be aware of your surroundings, remain coherent, and stay in control of your actions.
- Consider downloading the Emergency Numbers - Call Help app. This lets you send an emergency SOS with just one tap and shows you the exact emergency numbers to call from your location.
- Keep tabs on your belongings. If you have something especially valuable use the in-room safe or ask the front desk to hold it for you.
- Adhere to Roost's Roommate Behavior Policy, and follow all hotel rules.